Welcome to Carrboro Run Club: Covid Edition!
We're a friendly group of runners who love to run and drink (not always in that order).
We meet every Tuesday evening at 6:33pm at our home base: Craftboro Brewing Depot in Carrboro. Some things might look a little different than "the before times". Below is the list of safety policies we've got going on, updated to reflect the most recent CDC guidance:
- Masks are required indoors - vaccinated or not!
- Vaccinated folks need not wear masks outside.
- When you start running, you may take off your mask, vaccinated or not.
- When you are passing folks on the street, please go SINGLE FILE instead of spanning out into the road/bike lane. We don't want to swarm our fellow community members, and we also don't want to get hit by cars.
- Bring your own chairs so we can hang out next to the brewery after our run!
We are excited to have you run with us!! Please email email@example.com if you would like to receive our newsletter, which includes a link to our weekly raffle.
We have 1.5, 3, 4, and 5 mile routes available.
IN THIS RUN CLUB WE BELIEVE:
Black Lives Matter
Women's Rights are Human Rights
NO Human is Illegal
Science is Real
Love is Love
Kindness is Everything