Welcome to Carrboro Run Club: Covid Edition!
We're a friendly group of runners who love to run and drink (not always in that order).
SO excited to announce that we are finally BACK IN ACTION!
We're still meeting every Tuesday evening at 6:33pm at our home base: Craftboro Brewing Depot in Carrboro. Some things might look a little different. Below is the list of safety policies we've got going on for the foreseeable future:
- Masks are required before/after your run and when you are face to face with folks at the brewery.
- When you start running, if the folks you are running with are okay with this: you may take off your mask. (If you're running with someone and they prefer masks to stay on, please respect their decision.
- Please run in groups of 4 people or less.
- When you are passing folks on the street, please go SINGLE FILE instead of spanning out into the road/bike lane. We don't want to swarm our fellow community members, and we also don't want to get hit by cars.
- Bring your own chairs so we can hang out next to the brewery after our run!
You MUST sign up ahead of time to attend our weekly gatherings. Please email email@example.com for a link to sign up!
We have 1.5, 3, 4, and 5 mile routes available.
If you want to head over to Craftboro and have a drink on their patio on other days, you can reserve a spot here!
IN THIS RUN CLUB WE BELIEVE:
Black Lives Matter
Women's Rights are Human Rights
NO Human is Illegal
Science is Real
Love is Love
Kindness is Everything