Welcome to Carrboro Run Club: Covid Edition!
We're a friendly group of runners who love to run and drink (not always in that order).
SO excited to announce that we are finally BACK IN ACTION!
We're still meeting every Tuesday evening at 6:33pm at our home base: Craftboro Brewing Depot in Carrboro. Some things might look a little different. Below is the list of safety policies we've got going on, updated to reflect the most recent CDC guidance:
- Masks are required if you are not vaccinated.
- Vaccinated folks need not wear masks, indoors or out. But no judgement towards folks who are vaccinated but want to keep wearing your mask. I get it - it's hard to change habits after 14 months of whatever-the-hell-just-happened-to-all-of-us.
- When you start running, you may take off your mask, vaccinated or not.
- When you are passing folks on the street, please go SINGLE FILE instead of spanning out into the road/bike lane. We don't want to swarm our fellow community members, and we also don't want to get hit by cars.
- Bring your own chairs so we can hang out next to the brewery after our run!
We are excited to have you run with us!! Please email email@example.com if you would like to receive our newsletter, which includes a link to our weekly raffle.
We have 1.5, 3, 4, and 5 mile routes available.
IN THIS RUN CLUB WE BELIEVE:
Black Lives Matter
Women's Rights are Human Rights
NO Human is Illegal
Science is Real
Love is Love
Kindness is Everything